Faster otg smart card reader
CLWHJ® 5 in 1 8pin Card Reader Connection Kit for iPad 4 for iPad Mini for iPad Air Card Reader with Retail Box
camera card reader for iPad Air/mini/4th features latest fast data transfer technology. It is easy to use, little gizmo for iPad users.
1. Both iPad and iPad mini feature function of limiting output current up to 100 mA in order to save power. Thus, memory cards consuming less than 100mA current can be recognised by iPad. Typically, memory cards UP to 32GB can work with this kit.
2. Cards must be FAT32 format. SDHC/Micro SD(TF)/MS Duo/M2/MMC cards could offer better user experience. DOES NOT SUPPORT CF CARD.
3. Make sure photos/videos are in JPEG/RAW and MPEG-4/H.264 formats and within a DCIM(Digital Camera Images) folder on Cards. Without a DCIM folder the iPad will not recognise them. If you want to transfer files from PC to iPad, please format card as FAT 32 format.
Then create DCIM folder, copy photos and videos into this folder. The file name must contain exactly 8 characters and only have capital letters, numbers or underscores without any space(e.g. IMG_0123).
4. Please ensure to push card into slot far enough to make a proper connection. Otherwise, you might get an error message saying this content is not supported etc.
5. Please be patient, it will take a few seconds to let iPad open photo app automatically when there are large amount of photos and videos stored in the card.
6. Please restart iPad and reverse small plug if nothing happens. If any error message pops up during importing process, please dismiss those messages. iPad will continue to import.
iPad Air 1/2, iPad mini 1/2/3 and iPad 4. NOT SUPPORT iPhone 6+/6/5/5S/5C/iPod
With 130mm Convenient Cable
5x Slots for SDHC/TF/MMC/Mini SD/M2/MS Duo Cards up to 32G.
Packing:1*8 pin 5-in-1 Digital Camera Card Reader( No including the SD/Mirco SD card)
|6.7 x 1.1 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.96 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces|
There are no reviews yet.